[Sca-cooks] OOP (but who cares?): Smoothies, Shakes and other cold drinks

Cat Dancer pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Aug 7 13:05:09 PDT 2006

I love lemonade, made at about 60% strength of sweetener. Or fruit juice
cut half-and-half with fizzy water. And mojitos, although the state of the
mint right now precludes those (I tend to forget to water that patch). And
rose lassi. I adore rose lassi.

And beer floats. With Lindeman's Framboise or Kriek and good vanilla ice
cream.

Margaret FitzWilliam

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Petru sayeth;