[Sca-cooks] pennsic class

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Aug 7 20:18:46 PDT 2006

In general, you don't want to harvest anything you are going to use on
or in your body from someplace that's been treated with chemicals.
However, I would say that if you bring a leafy plant home and let it
grow in a pot or your yard for a month or two, you're seriously reducing
the chemical risk. You also don't want to harvest directly from
someplace that's within 10-15 feet of a travelled road.
That's my take on it, and I don't argue that it will work for
everyone...
-- Jadwiga

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net