[Sca-cooks] Early morning craving...

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 7 20:52:15 PDT 2006

Niccolo likes us, he *really* likes us.

Thanks, dude. I think this is one even the Kitchen Idiot can pull off...
And it dates to 1460? Even better!

(Although I will admit to wondering about using a bit of potato "flour"
to get to an approximation of the modern version, I promise I'll hold
off on that until I've tried the original redaction!)

Amra, K.I.

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em | alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com OR
MCBaker216 at cs.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen |

<SNIP>