[Sca-cooks] tin foil cooking was Peanut Butter and...

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Wed Aug 9 14:33:09 PDT 2006

I vagurely remember one from ages ago back in Girl Scouts... We'd take a
banana, split the peel on one side, scoop out a little banana, add a
filling, (chocolate, pieapple, marshmallow creme, etc.) put the peel back
together, wrap with tin foil and put near the coals.  I forget how long we
baked them though. We girls came up with some very interesting ( and some
inedible) combinations but it was a blast.

Elizabeta