[Sca-cooks] Peanut butter and???

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:55:23 PDT 2006

CORRECTION(s):  The Spam is usually grated instead of ground / minced.
(primary consideration is getting it fine enough to blend well with the
cream cheese...)  The proportion is usually one can of Spam to one
"normal" package of cream cheese; the mixing method is essentially
"creaming".

serve alongside).  Add finely chopped onion.  Add Worcestershire or soy
sauce. Add a few drops of Liquid Smoke.  "Kick it up a notch" with 6 -
12 drops of Tabasco or other pepper sauce (or "to taste").

Sorry 'bout that mind-flub on grating vs. grinding...

Amra / Kihe / Mike
K.I.