[Sca-cooks] Threat Levels at Airports

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Thu Aug 10 08:06:04 PDT 2006

I was moving back to the States from Berlin about two or three
years after the Lockerbie flight blew up. I wasn't thinking and
put my alarm clock in my suitcase. I got called to come open my
suitcase so they could inspect it. I ended up having to ditch the
alarm clock for security reasons. Berlin had state of the art
security before anyone else did.

Ysabeau