[Sca-cooks] Threat Levels at Airports

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Thu Aug 10 08:14:30 PDT 2006

Actually, they are allowing liquid prescription medications
(properly labeled, etc.) and liquid baby formula. This is
according to the latest travel advisory from our travel
department. I work for an Japanese company with people flying all
over the world all the time. We get corporate travel alerts when
this type of thing happens.

Ysabeau