[Sca-cooks] Threat Levels at Airports

tom.vincent at yahoo.com tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 04:52:45 PDT 2006

Of course!  Just curious, though:  There have been dozens and dozens of OT posts by many others.  Why do you single me out?

Duriel

Tom Vincent
Republican agenda: Crush the middle class into poverty, rape the environment, enrich corporations, restore slavery, install a theocratic dictatorship. Fight back!