[Sca-cooks] More Python food references, was, Fwd: for Duriel :-)

Marcha nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com
Tue Aug 15 04:53:33 PDT 2006

What about the fish in the same skit?  Also Mr. Creasote ate everything and
then the waiter insisted he have a (can't do the fake french accent in
print!) a "wafer thin mint!"  that does it...he explodes! (You know he is
about to explode because the waiter jumps behind a potted plant.)
Bertha
(Who never watched a (put hand over heart and bow your head.....Monty Python
skit or movie in her life.:)....)