[Sca-cooks] More Python food references, was, Fwd: for Duriel :-)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Aug 17 14:39:08 PDT 2006

At 02:30 PM 8/17/2006, you wrote:
>In a message dated 8/14/2006 7:13:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>adamantius.magister at verizon.net writes:
>

> > There has to be other food
> >

>"Life of Brian" has a whole bunch of stadium snacks food - that may be where
>the crunchy frog is from.
>
>Renata

No, the 'crunchy frog' is from the candy-company skit. IIRC, the frog is
the one that is 'lovingly frosted with glucose'. :-P There was one with a
spring in it too, but I don't remember the others- been awhile since I've
seen that one.

But remember the resort restaurant where you could eat pineapples in 'an
authentic medieval dungeon atmosphere' while hula dancers and burly guys
with slack key guitars wandered between the tables, accompanied by moaning
torture victims? Lovely appetite suppressant...

'Lainie