[Sca-cooks] Purslane

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 14:52:46 PDT 2006

I found this online and while not quite what was asked for, it is
interesting.  I let one plant grow in my garden where it is a sorta weed and
it is now at least 2.5 feet across and I usually munch on some when I am
watering.  Now I have some ideas how to use it in the kitchen too.  I see it
being sold at the Marin Farmers Mkt so it is being used out there somehow.

sigh, here is the link
http://www.westonaprice.org/foodfeatures/purslane.html
Katira