[Sca-cooks] Eric, was feast organization/service question

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Sat Aug 19 05:34:18 PDT 2006

Nope, AnTir still calls it the Eric and I don't see any sign of that
changing :). We are starting to call "merchants row" the more period
term of "market", and I haven't heard "gate" called "troll" in this
kingdom for a really really long time :) (funny story about taking some
antirians to Estrella and encountering "troll", but that'll wait for
another time) ;)

--AM