[Sca-cooks] Period Jewish Recipes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 21 13:58:27 PDT 2006

Lyse asked:
<<< Does anyone have a source for period Jewish recipes? >>>

Are you looking for documented period recipes or those that are
likely to be period? Further questions come up when you start looking
for recipes for a specific Jewish sect.

Try this file in the FOOD-BY-REGION section of the Florilegium:
fd-Jewish-msg    (128K) 12/26/02    Jewish medieval food. Sources.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Jewish-msg.html

This is another file which I have a bunch more info to add to it. If
you would like that, let me know and I'll update this file.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com