[Sca-cooks] OOP: Query on Steak Smothered In Onions...

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 27 02:03:07 PDT 2006

There is/was only one person I know of who spoke with punctuation and that was
Victor Borge.  But if Ronald Reagan was speaking, then the person who transcribed
the sentence was at fault.  President Reagan should have been transcribed as saying,
"My favorite menu is steak, smothered with onions, and strawberry shortcake."
So watch it Stefan! Or I may say something about one of *your* ex-governors!  :-D

Huette