[Sca-cooks] OOP (but who cares?): Smoothies, Shakes and other cold drinks

Cat Dancer pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Aug 28 07:24:18 PDT 2006

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006, Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Margaret FitzWilliam mentioned for one of her favorite summer drinks:
> <<< And beer floats. With Lindeman's Framboise or Kriek and good
> vanilla ice
> cream. >>>
>
> Are you talking about using root beer? Or real beer brewed from
> grain, ie:similar to ale?
>
> Stefan

If I'd meant root beer I'd have said root beer.

Lindeman's lambic is real honest-to-gods beer. Comes in Framboise, Kriek,
Peche, and Pomme, and Cassis. But it is not cheap, so it's one of those
occasional indulgences.

http://www.lindemans.be/start/home/nl
If you click the EN on the upper right (next to NL and FR) you'll get the
English site.

Margaret FitzWilliam