[Sca-cooks] Pecan pies was Yams, Pumpkins, Pecan Pie, was s'mores?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Aug 30 20:33:20 PDT 2006

You could go with very small pecan pies done as tartlets.
Or abandon all hope and do something like a Kentucky
Chocolate Pecan Pie.
http://horseracing.about.com/od/triplecrown2000/r/kdpie.htm
They say that the golden syrup pecan pies are not as sweet
but I've never made one.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/pecanpie_12453.shtml
http://www.lylesgoldensyrup.com/LylesGoldenSyrup/default_us.htm
I just go with the standard Karo syrup one
whenever I make one which is maybe every two years or so.
The teenager in this household really likes the sweet goo.

Johnnae