[Sca-cooks] Raw Milk at Pennsic

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 09:18:55 PDT 2006

At $0.50 a pound that's a *great* price.  It's around
what pasteurized fluid milk sells for, a price that is
federally regulated.  Raw milk is not price regulated
and requires a he** of a lot more cost to upgrade and
keep facilities as well as go through the
certification process.  This gentleman is making
hardly any profit on it - particularly as he will
probably be selling only in small quantities.  I'd
highly recommend getting the word out so he sells much
(or all!) of it every day.

Thanks for posting this, I'll keep the info for next
year's Pennsic trip.  We aren't going this year.  :(

Eibhlin

In case anyone's interested...

Phlip