[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Florilegium Class on Aug. 14

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 5 14:38:59 PDT 2006

Okay, I finally heard back from Cathan MacCullaich, Honorable Lord
Chancellor of Pennsic University with the class time and date for my
Pennsic Florilegium class.

-----
The Florilegium: An Internet Resource for all the SCA
The Honorable Lord Stefan li Rous
What the Florilegium is, and is not. It's history and why it exists.
What can be found in there and how it is organized. How to make the
best use of it, and how you can help make it better.8/14, 9 AM, AS03
-----

Unfortunately, I already sent out my monthly article to the various
kingdom mailing lists last night, so this info couldn't be included
and I doubt I want to again interrupt the lists with this bit of
information.

Please feel free to send this to anyone who you think might be
interested.

I hope some of you can attend.

Stefan
--------