[Sca-cooks] Beware of the fish -off on a tangent

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Mon Aug 7 08:12:38 PDT 2006

Going off on a tangent, I heard the strangest thing on the radio
today. Supposedly some reporters went to a bunch of Florida
restaurants that had grouper on their menu. They ordered the
grouper and took DNA samples to find out what kind of fish it
really was. Six out of 11 served another kind of fish without
telling the customer.

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/08/05/Tampabay/You_order_grouper_wha.sh
tml

Ysabeau