[Sca-cooks] Alfredo

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 09:12:26 PDT 2006

I made my first real alfredo sauce last night -
YUUUUMMMYYY!!!!  I practically licked the pan.  We had
a visitor come and stay for a few days and they
insisted on going out and buying some of that canned
alfredo glop.  She *loves* the stuff but I couldn't
eat it.  The texture was awful and the flavor was just
wrong!

We're going to be staying with my parents for a couple
of months when we move back to the East Coast.  I have
a feeling that I will be doing most of the cooking as
they have taken to eating TV dinners in recent years.

Eibhlin