[Sca-cooks] OOP (but who cares?): Smoothies, Shakes and other cold drinks

Patrick Levesque petruvoda at videotron.ca
Mon Aug 7 12:04:35 PDT 2006

Since it's Pennsic, and we're stuck home in the heat:

What are your favorites smoothies or shakes or other drinks (lassi, iced
tea, whatever) recipes?

Mine generally involve whatever leftover fruits I've got at hand - right
this minute it happens to be pineapple, cantaloup, cherries (I froze a bunch
of pitted cherries for that very purpose) and vanilla ice cream.

But sometimes I'm partial to adding ginger, allspice, cayenne, when Melanie
isn't at home (she's not overly fond of spices, at least, she didn't like
these one when I mixed them with the soy milk and bananas and
blueberries...)

But since this list consistently amazes me with extraordinary concoction,
I'm curious to see what you like to mix :-)

Petru