[Sca-cooks] Peanut butter and???

CLdyroz at aol.com CLdyroz at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 19:46:10 PDT 2006

In a message dated 08/08/2006 8:36:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
sca-cooks-request at lists.ansteorra.org writes:

> "Feast upon the sacramental Nillananabuttas - wafers of peanut butter
> > and banana... MMM tasty good eats!"
>

> oooh....nilla wafers with peanut butter and banana? I'm all over that!
>
> Laurensa

I like mine with semisweet chocolate chips. Take one 'Nilla wafer, mound with
extra-crunchy peanut butter. roll in a bowl filled with chocolate chips
(might want to press a few in the spots it misses) Either cover with another 'Nilla
wafer for a sandwich, or leave it topless.
Mmmm....
Best when accompanied by an ice cold glass of milk

Helen