[Sca-cooks] (was Re: Too Healthy to Post?)

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 17 13:06:54 PDT 2006

I am currently working on new garb for a couple upcoming events.  On top of that,
I am waiting for my cucumber garden to produce more than enough cucumbers it seems
than I can handle.  I will be searching very soon for a couple good and simple pickle
recipes.  I have only done home made jams/jellies, so this will be an interesting
experience.  Probably preparing me for the large quantity of roma tomatoes that
will be spilling forth soon as well.

  Alexa

If you live in an area with plenty of hot, dry weather, you might want to try making 'strattu, a sundried tomato paste, with the excess of Roma tomatoes.

I've considered trying it, but the weather here is way too humid.

Gianotta