[Sca-cooks] Tripe dressing

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Aug 20 23:15:48 PDT 2006

Greetings Everyone,

I just got back from Pennsic Saturday night and this message was
waiting in my mailbox with a question about tripe. Here is Bill's
original question, my reply and his reply to this.

As I mentioned to him, I thought some of you might be able to answer
his questions about tripe and I thought some of you might be
interested in this subject as well. Raw tripe eaten with salt, pepper
and a sprinkling of vinegar? Certainly sounds plausibly medieval, but
not my idea of breakfast.

Please remember to copy him on any replies since he isn't on this list.

Thanks,
    Stefan

Begin forwarded message:

--------