[Sca-cooks] Welcome New Members

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Aug 25 16:19:03 PDT 2006

Once again we have new members to welcome.

I'm sure that Baroness Faerisa will also
be along to second these words.

The list was founded September 9, 2004 so we are coming up on
our second birthday.
We now have 223 members which I feel is very good for a specialized
list.

So welcome and please take a few moments to browse the photo section, the archives,
and the files. If you want, you can take a minute and introduce yourselves
and let us know what types of subtleties you like to play with,
be they marzipan, sugarpaste, icing, bread dough, etc.

Have fun.

Johnnae