[Sca-cooks] Hello?

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 15:47:02 PST 2006

>Speaking for myself, it's unseasonably cold here, and I'm making two
>pots of a reasonable facsimile of Die Echte clam chowder from
>ingredients in the fridge and cupboard (in which, I might add, there
>are no cups), for assorted dairy-and-tomato-allergic family members.
>I get to have some of both ;-).
>
>Adamantius

Sounds fun. It's cold here but I haven't had the chance to make any
of my cold weather favorites. Tomorrow April is making meatloaf and
mashed potatoes.  Mmmmm....I love meatloaf.

Tonight's plan is going to Outback Steakhouse for their Outback Prime
Rib. I have a craving.

We need to make soup at some point. Last weekend we went to the
Outlet Mall and in the Le Cruset shop I told her she could have anything
in the store for her birthday. We finally settled on a set of a smallish
soup kettle, stainless steel ladle and two really cute ceramic soup bowls
with lids. Perfect for two people. It's the first of many Le Cruset items
for
our kitchen.

Gunthar