[Sca-cooks] Since things are quiet. What do you want for Christmas?

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 17:29:40 PST 2006

Uhm, I'd really, really like to have all the kitchen shtuff I left in
Atenveldt when I moved here.  It didn't go to waste, though, I donated most
of it to the Cook's guild.
Let's see, I guess most of all, I'd like a good camp stove, with enough
BTU's to boil a soup pot of water in a reasonable time.  Something like
those we had at the coronation feast we worked together, Gunthar.  I'd also
like a good complete kitchen setup, with stove, a big sink, a water heater,
and storage space, along with a kitchen pavilion.

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
mka Pat Griffin
al Message
So, plop on Santa's knee and tell him what you want for Christmas.

Gunthar