[Sca-cooks] Since things are quiet. What do you want for Christmas?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 9 01:42:20 PST 2006

Helen commented:

<<< A wish for the Barony is a propane oven big enough to actually
cook something
in. Those little folding things are the pits. I want a sucker big
enough to
bake bread for 50 in one pan. >>>

That's a big oven. Even if "bread for 50" doesn't equate to the 50
loaves I originally read that as...

<<< This is just the cooking list <G> You should see what I want Garb-
wise
(fabric, trim, beads, time) and furnishing-wise. (a perioid camp bed)
<G> >>>

Well... Perhaps this might help on the time desire.

Fnd-Tme-2-Sew-art (17K)  8/ 4/00    "Finding Time to Sew" by Lord
Profirevich.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/TEXTILES/Fnd-Tme-2-Sew-art.html

<<< realizing that these would be gifts to me from me, cause La
Familia is La
Clueless and does not care to learn otherwise.... >>>

I'm sorry to hear this. Perhaps you could send them a list of these
items with a list of where they might find them?

I'm afraid my father-in-law has been like that, sending to my wife
food items and such that she has always disliked. Of course that
doesn't mean I dislike those food items. :-) He's done better lately
by sending magazine subscriptions.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas