[Sca-cooks] Since things are quiet. What do you want for Christmas?

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 9 08:11:08 PST 2006

Hej!
    Well, I could think of a lot of things, but I am getting one of them
today.  My youngest daughter (Dawn) is bringing my granddaughters (Daryan &
Delania) to visit my store for the first time.  Daryan just turned five & I
have some surprises for her.  In my store I have a wooden castle with some
figurines for her to play with.  She is really into Princesses right now.
    Other things, a large cabinet for the kitchen & another one in the bath
for towels.  Some more work surfaces for the kitchen as well as a dishwasher
would be nice, but I can survive without them.  The biggest thing I want,
other than having friends & family with me Christmas day, is for there to be
a lot of customers in my store & for it to be a success.  I will be cooking
dinner at the house for at least eleven people.  Baked ham, sweet potato
casserole, cheese grits, boiled garlic, shrimp gumbo with  rice, Pecan pie &
almond tart (from eating Shakespeare).  I think I need another vegetable,
maybe some black-eyed peas?

Here is a letter to Santa I wrote a few years ago:

Dear Santa,
I know it's been a long time since I wrote to you. Some people will
laugh because I do this time, but I need to make some Christmas wishes.
I don't want much for myself. I have enough to eat & a warm place to
sleep. I have people who love me & true friends. I can get most of the
toys, books & games I want for myself. So there are only a few things I
want, however I have a few wishes for other people.
The first thing I ask is that the Police stop everyone that needs it
from driving while drunk, so that no kid loses a parent or friend over
Christmas.
The second thing I wish for is that none of the men & women in the
Military die during Christmas, so that their kids don't have to remember
that this is the time of year that they were lost.
The third thing I wish for is that none of the kids or parents who have
terminal disease dies till after Christmas is over, so that their loved ones
have this last Christmas time to remember them by.
If you can, grant me my Christmas wishes,
Sincerely Merry Christmas,
Michael
age 46
who is also called Jim, Olaf & Dad by his friends & family.