[Sca-cooks] Since things are quiet. What do you want for Christmas?

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 9 12:38:33 PST 2006

From: Tallan Family <dtallan8500 at rogers.com>
>On Dec 8, 2006, at 10:33 PM, Chawkswrth at aol.com wrote:
>  > I want a good Period/Research Cookbook-or two or three. I have
>"The Medieval
>  > Kitchen" and "Pleyn Delit." Just want something that will give me
>a chance to
>  > do more in-depth research.
>
>If you can't wait, there are plenty of resources on the Internet that
>will let you do some more in-depth research.

Great list! Even turned up a few i hadn't see before. Thanks!

Our Principality cooking competitions (Silver Spoon) for 2007 (i'm
"the decider") will be based on humoral theory, so i'll be putting
several of the relevant links on the Mists Principality website.

One little note...
>  ----- Sabrina Welserin (German c.1553)
>  (http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/Cookbooks/Sabrina_Welserin.html)

The URL is correct, however, the first name is wrong (it is correct
on the webpage itself). Her first name was Sabina (without the "r").
It's a common mistake.

-----
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita