[Sca-cooks] Which Kitchenaid?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 13:39:44 PST 2006

I've had my KitchenAid mixer for about 18 years.  I have not used it every
day...or even every week, but I have used it a great deal.  I LOVE it!!
Making Selene's chocolate mousse would be difficult with most other mixers,
but this one whips all of the ingredients perfectly.  Definitely worth the
money, especially given how long I've had mine and how efficiently it runs.

Attachments?  I love the meat grinder, and I have used the juicer many
times.  I haven't yet used the pasta maker and ravioli maker I received, but
they look like they'll be wonderful.

Kiri