[Sca-cooks] HOliday wish list

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Dec 10 12:28:14 PST 2006

Guess I'm too realistic ;-) Last few weeks, I've acquired some Really
Kewl tools, including a drill press, a table saw, a chest drill, a
saber saw, and a few other minor but cool items. Next trick is to get
the bits and blades I need for them. No, they aren't cooking things
directly, but they'll ultimately help me make cooking things.

Did see a nice cast iron griddle/grill, for over the fire today for
$20. If I'd had $20, it would have had a new home ;-)