[Sca-cooks] HOliday wish list

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Dec 10 21:52:14 PST 2006

Ahhh...how interesting.  I thought that might be it, but didn't know for
sure, since every freezer I've ever seen except for ice cream makers (which
kinda count because of the ice) have been box-shaped....
When I was a kid, we had two, full-sized freezers in the basement--we called
one the laying-down freezer, and the other, the standing-up freezer.  ;o)
And the root cellar....and the huge cupboard in the corner that held all my
year's worth of jams and pickles (Mom hated it, and would usually pay me to
do it).
*sigh* I'm not sure if I miss all that room more, or the opportunity to put
that much food by....It was just so soul-satisfying....
--Maire, with enough room to store a bag of extra cat food in her teensy
kitchen in her teensy apartment and that's about it....