[Sca-cooks] Since things are quiet. What do you wantforChristmas?

Cat Dancer pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Dec 11 12:25:51 PST 2006

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006, otsisto wrote:

> Before I can ask for more equipment I need to ask Santa for a bigger kitchen
> and more storage space.
> De

*nods vigorously*

I need either a bigger kitchen or less stuff. I'm reluctantly coming to
terms with the need to turf out some of the things I have but don't use,
like most of the character pans, but it's a slow, slow process. If I
haven't used it in over a year, I probably don't actually need it.

That said, I want a new stove. A GE Profile, with the dual ovens. *lust*
And a new fridge. And a sink sprayer.

Margaret FitzWilliam