[Sca-cooks] anyone in the philadelphia area?

charding at nwlink.com charding at nwlink.com
Fri Dec 15 18:03:32 PST 2006

HI All,
I am on the East coast to care for my father while my mom, sister and
nephew are in London <my turn will come>. Specifically in State College,
PA.

I need to put them on a flight out of Philly Thursday evening the 21st.  I
am wondering if anyone on this list might have crash space for a night, I
don't relish the drive back to state college at night.

Also is anyone on this list from the State College area?  I would love to
meet folks while I am here.

Maeva
usually from AnTir, avoiding the windstorms.