[Sca-cooks] ordering pottery by mail

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 21 17:53:55 PST 2006

Vitha mentioned:
  <<< He has a quart size one that is ready for sale....and he does mail
order...

Not that I'm pimping him out or anything.....

Rvanrens AT hotmail dot com   >>>

Hmmm. Buying pottery at Pennsic or Gulf Wars and getting it home
safely was hard enough. Has anyone ordered pottery such as this by
mail? Did it arrive unbroken? It seems like the shipping cost would
be a problem also, since pottery can be fairly heavy.  I've ordered
two crock pots through ebay and the shipping was a substantial
portion of the cost and one of the crockpots arrived in fragments.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas