[Sca-cooks] OT - Stefan has a job

rattkitten rattkitten at hughes.net
Fri Dec 22 19:46:57 PST 2006

Congrats on the new job!!!  As I get older, (don't even start up
folks... us young pups start getting there at the same age y'all all
did. I just didn't realize that it happened before 40....) Anyways as I
get older I notice that even those nice shiny new offers for different
jobs don't seem as nice as the safe jobs.... There is something to be
said for having that BIG NAME as your employer Knowing that in 30 years
from now the company will still (hopefully) be there.  Of course all of
my jobs that I had I thought that I could retire in.... and hmmmm....
Let's see, Pic A Flick- Gone, Moovies -Gone, Video Update - Gone, Planet
Smoothie - Gone, Meadors - On the Market....

Damn for God's Sake DON'T Hire me and then let me quit, or fire me, or
basically sell me to another company.... GOD Now I am depressed.  The
past 5 places I worked at are out of business......

Sorry Stefan this was supposed to be like all happy and stuff......
For Goodness sake take the Dell Job for the Stability!!!!!

Of course looking at my track record.... Hell do what you think is best.

Sorry your arm is hurting, for me that missed it what did you do?  Is it
as sad/funny as my knee?

Good Luck to you and Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!!!

Nichola