[Sca-cooks] So, here's an odd question...

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 23 03:39:17 PST 2006

The California Cheese Board has the funniest commercial out now...

Two children come into the living room on Christmas morning and the room
is crammed full of presents.  The big-eyed little boy askes, "Woh!  What
kind of cookies did you leave Santa?"  The smiling little girl smirks and
says, "I didn't leave Santa cookies... I left him cheeeeeese!!!"

Huette

--- "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> For those who do this -- parents of children small and not so small,
> maybe... what do people leave out for St. Nick?
>
> I figure he gets sick of milk or cocoa and cookies, in all those
> millions of households. We usually leave two Shanghai spring rolls
> and some kind of ale*. He seems to really like a nice, dry IPA. Must
> be all that travelling he does... maybe a Russian Imperial Stout this
> year?
>
> Adamantius
>
> *That's okay, at the Lunar New Year the Kitchen God gets Laphroaig...
>

> "S'ils n'ont pas de pain, vous fait-on dire, qu'ils  mangent de la
> brioche!" / "If there's no bread to be had, one has to say, let them
> eat cake!"
>      -- attributed to an unnamed noblewoman by Jean-Jacques Rousseau,
> "Confessions", 1782
>
> "Why don't they get new jobs if they're unhappy -- or go on Prozac?"
>      -- Susan Sheybani, assistant to Bush campaign spokesman Terry
> Holt, 07/29/04

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/