[Sca-cooks] Lefse .... help me please

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 23 04:20:14 PST 2006

I am a bad daughter.

I have lost my mother's Lefse recipie and I am supposed to make them for her
man for a Winacht gift from her. (I would rather be kicked to death by
little red spiders, but she IS my mom and there are very very few things I
would NOT do for her).

I recall that there were few ingredients ... potatos, cream, flour and
butter, but I dont recall how much of what makes a 12 lefse batch.

Anybody with ideas?  Google has proved either less-than-helpful or TOOO
helpful depending on the users point of view.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.