[Sca-cooks] List Problems

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 27 15:33:26 PST 2006

Gunther, Annoyed List Administrator, explained:
<<< I'm sorry about the problems with the list. I contacted the
webadmin and the servers had been down for upgrades
since the 23rd. Looks like they are finally up and running
now and we return you to your regularly scheduled rambling.  >>>

I had been wondering about this. I get the list in digest form and
the last one I got was on Dec. 23. Then five, so far, digests today.
I figured the list might just be slow due to the holiday, but I
thought there'd be some short digests with just one or two messages.
Since I've been tying to read through my backlog and posted a few
things, I figured there would be at least a few. On the other hand I
was sorta afraid that a digest would come out, and all the messages
would be from me. I can be ,er, active here, but I do try to not hog
the list bandwidth.

<<< Thank you for your patience, >>>

Certainly. That's a long downtime, though. If it was planned I think
they could at least have announced it ahead of time.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com