[Sca-cooks] Turkeys ARE Period!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 27 19:31:37 PST 2006

Adamantius replied tome with:

<<< On Dec 26, 2006, at 7:15 PM, Stefan li Rous wrote:
> Phlip complained:
>   <<< I'm almost afraid to ask, Johann, but where might on find a
> breeding
> pair or group of the Mayan turkeys?
>
> I'm afraid to ask folks, because I started out with just Cogburn and
> his ladies, and thanks to Johann's evil influence, now have about 2
> dozen chickens, and 4 ducks. Damn the man- wish he'd keep his poultry
> enthusiasms to himself <grump, grump, grump>
>
> Time to feed and water them, come to think of it...  >>>
>
> Err, Phlip, if you'd just get hens or you just get roosters, perhaps
> you wouldn't have this problem...

Actually, I'm _almost certain_ she'd still have to feed and water
them.  >>>

Well, at least for a little while. My other half of the solution was:
chicken-msg      (163K) 10/ 8/04    Period and SCA chicken recipes.
duck-goose-msg    (30K) 10/ 8/04    Cooking duck and goose. Recipes.
eggs-msg         (164K)  4/29/06    Egg storage. Recipes. Substitutions.
eggs-stuffed-msg  (38K)  5/21/06    Period stuffed eggs dishes. Recipes.

<<< Oh yeah... it's my birthday... I pulled a Stefan on Stefan... >>>

???

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas