[Sca-cooks] ordering pottery by mail

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 10:17:28 PST 2006

>All I can say is that Master Hroar, my wonderful hubby-snugglekins, does an
>extraordinary job of packing his pottery for shipping.  He is starting to
>get
>more and more orders.  Yea!  Not a piece broken.  His last shipment of four
>mugs cost about $15 dollars to ship.

>Huette, Hroar's bride.

I got Elizabeth the gorgeous Ave Maria plate from
www.historicenterprises.com
and it came well packed in bubble wrap and newspaper. No problems at all.

We need to figure out some kind of easy protective carry system for our
feast get to prevent it from getting chipped up. All of mine is probably six
years old and it is starting to look it.

Gunthar