[Sca-cooks] Santa bring any cool cooking stuff?

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Fri Dec 29 15:20:12 PST 2006

The Hanukah Fairy, altho somewhat late (last night!) broght me a microwave oven to replace my dead one, a cool purse, a wee bit o'cash, an ultra modern-looking tea infuser and some tapas pans. I will also be going with my aunt to her jeweler to have a pearl ring made for me - I'll have to miss 12th night but what a deal!

Renata