[Sca-cooks] So, here's an odd question...

Diane & Micheal Reid dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sun Dec 31 12:55:16 PST 2006

 Greetings
 I realize I am late in response to this line of inquiry. But the practice
was strong in my Mothers, family we were not allowed to go to bed Christmas
eve without putting forth a small tokens of fruit cake, rum balls, sugar
cookies, butter milk, and a tots of Rum for 20 for thanks to Saint Nick,
the elves, and Reindeer care packages.
 Although it never ceased to amaze me that my Mother believed Reindeer lived
on rum balls and butter milk.  I had always suspected that it was the local
mummers to whom our offerings were presented. But we moved to Germany before
I could find out for sure.
 Cealian
 Happy New year everybody