[Sca-cooks] Royalty, was: Sad news from Atlantia

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Dec 31 16:25:48 PST 2006

Well, Alys K is pretty special people anyway ;-) You see her posting
here occasionally, and her posts show her knowledge and reasons why
she's a Laurel- what they don't show is how downright nice, AND
hardheaded, a person she is ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Psalm 146
King James Bible