[Sca-cooks] The Developing 2006 New Year's Eve menu...

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Sun Dec 31 21:26:37 PST 2006

I've had a pork roast and sauerkraut in the crock pot all day today...to be
served tomorrow with mashed potatoes.   I would have sent my kids home  with
the "fixins", but they assured me that they had sauerkraut at home.   I'm not
usually into the "good luck" thing most of the time, but our family is  part
Amish and we HAVE to have sauerkraut and pork on New Year's  Day.   You know
it's important in your parts when the local Lion's  club and half the stands at
the farmer's market are selling "home made"  sauerkraut in gallon bags!

Etain