[Sca-cooks] Boiling Water in Microwave...any hear of this??

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Dec 2 19:23:40 PST 2006

Johann, dear heart, it's another spam. This one's been around for
years. Yes, there's a certain amount of reality to it- under certain
conditions, the surface tension will hold strongly enough that it
won't boil and spout until disturbed, but the cure for that is to not
put your face into the microwave.

Notice the last line on this one:

> If you pass this on you could very well save someone from a lot of pain and suffering.

Pretty much a standard with the urban legend/panic spam garbage.

Next time, may I suggest you look it up in Snopes before you pass it
along? I know you have a sincere desire to help folks, but these
little stories at best make you look gullible, at worst get people
angry at you, when you pass them to everybody.

And, for Heaven's sakes, don't pass along everyone's address. It helps
spam harvesters.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Psalm 146
King James Bible