[Sca-cooks] Aebleskivers

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Mon Dec 4 09:19:10 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
They're *Danish???* Oh, for heaven's sake! I'm really wondering how on earth
my parent acquired one, now...We had a fair number of Norwegian neighbors
growing up, but no one of Danish heritage....
--Maire, always entertained by the way the world works itself out.....

Due to a good amount of exchange between Denmark and Norway and "Germany" in
history, I am not surprised that Norwegians and "Germans" make it. There is
suppose to be a slight difference between the Danish and the German
aebleskiver but I don't know what it is. And I was told that it was
originally from Denmark.

De