[Sca-cooks] Ableskievers

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 4 19:10:12 PST 2006

I have one actually, the good Japanese market chain in SoCal has them.  But
the Aebelskiver pan will bake Really Big Takoyaki!  The Japanese ones are
cute and adorable and make smaller spheres.

For everyone else:  Takoyaki are savory, flavored with scallions and bits of
escaped tempura batter and other yummy things, particularly octopus [tako].
You can make them with shrimp too.  Another good web page:
http://www.japanvisitor.com/index.php?cID=361&pID=1168

Selene