[Sca-cooks] Fwd: I am pleased to announce....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Dec 7 07:50:16 PST 2006

Tien's a marvelous person, one I'm privileged to know in a very small way
from another (non-SCA) list.  Besides photos of foods from her travels,
she's got quite a section in her website on the chocolate creations she
makes as gifts.  I don't think I'll ever look at feet in quite the same
way....
--Maire
oh yeah,...link:
http://www.travelingtiger.com/crafts/chocolate_feet.htm